Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) is a leading higher education institution situated in Vilnius the capital of Lithuania. Established in 1956 Vilnius Tech is one of the biggest research universities in Lithuania with a focus on technologies and engineering and strong emphasis on university-business cooperation.
Facts and figures:
- Over 9 600 students (11% international – degree seeking or exchange)
- 11:1 Student/Academic staff ratio
- 10 faculties: Antanas Gustaitis’ Aviation Institute, Architecture, Business Management, Civil Engineering, Creative Industries, Electronics, Environmental Engineering, Fundamental Sciences, Mechanics, Transport Engineering
- 13 research institutes, 3 research centres, 22 research laboratories
- Study programmes in the field of engineering sciences make 60% of all study programmes
- 960 academic staff members (72% with PhD degree)
- 112 study programmes based on three-cycle structure: undergraduate (BSc), graduate (MSc) and post-graduate (PhD) studies
- Around 500 partner higher education and research institutions in 67 countries
- Around 500 business partners
- 40 international research and study projects
- 80 000 alumni
- Vilnius Tech publishes 15 research journals (9 of which are listed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science)
VILNIUS TECH is among top 2,1% of universities globally.
Vilnius Tech is ranked 32nd in the Emerging Europe and Central Asia region according to the “QS World University Rankings 2020”.
Vilnius Tech is among top universities by 7 subjects in QS WUR 2020:
Top 101-150 in Engineering – Civil and Structural
Top 101-150 in Architecture / Built Environment
Top 201-250 in Business and Management Studies
Top 251-300 in Economics and Econometrics
Top 301-350 in Engineering – Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing
Top 351-400 in Engineering – Electrical and Electronic
Top 451-500 in Computer Science and Information Systems
Search and apply!
Faculty of Business Management Vilnius